Make the most of the islands
Fiji island day cruises
Do you want to get away from the crowds and enjoy your own personalised day trip?
Whether you would like to surf some of the best breaks on the planet, snorkel with manta rays, visit the backdrop to the Tom Hanks blockbuster ‘Cast Away’, spearfish, or simply relax on a secluded sandbar after a snorkel or dive on Fiji’s rich coral reefs, Reel Fish Fiji will build you a day to remember.
Do as much or as little as you like – your trip is tailored to you.
Book your day cruise
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +679 772 5679
Why book with Reel Fish Fiji?
We’re here to create memories
Reel Fish Fiji was built on knowledge and experience of our Fiji waters. Our team strive every day to go the extra mile to ensure you have the best experience. They will accommodate your every need, and will ensure you leave with a big Bula smile. Our boat, Fifty Shades, was selected to ensure the ultimate in comfort and safety whilst cruising through the islands.
What’s included and what to bring
- Private use of our 31ft centre console Fifty Shades
- Experienced captain and crew
- Soft drinks, water and ice (full day charter)
- Picnic lunch (full day charter)
- All fishing gear (fishing charters)
- Snorkel gear
- Dive gear (diving charters)
What to bring
- Sunglasses, hat, rash vest
- BYO alcoholic beverages
- Sense of fun and adventure!